The Greenwich School Sports Partnership (GSSP) has been developed by experienced
primary and secondary practitioners within the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
The aim of the partnership is to:
‘Develop high quality PE and school sport through effective and collaborative local partnerships.’
We aim to achieve this goal through sharing good practice amongst colleagues and organisations dedicated to improving school sport provision.
Members of GSSP will be offered CPD to provide a wider experience of physical education within their school setting.
Through the development of the GSSP Programme the partnership will aim to offer a broad range of training opportunities including practical and theoretical sessions. This will provide members with greater subject knowledge across the PE curriculum. Continuous development opportunities are provided to members to enhance the programme throughout the academic year.
Key GSSP Benefits
- PE CPD, including 16 sport-based teacher training workshops
- Practical modelled PE lessons
- Inclusive swimming gala
- Exclusive website access to a wealth of PE and School Sport resources
- School Membership to Youth Sport Trust (YST)
- Advice from the Association for Physical Education (AfPE)
- Attendance at PE Subject Leader Day -free of charge